Oct. 7 and Important Update!

 Good afternoon,


Today we learned a new math game in the morning. It's called SNAKE. We had lots of fun. 


We had morning gym. We played dodgeball in the gym. 


We read our novel after recess. 


We watched a Pixar short called, Partly Cloudy. We talked about being a good friend and did some writing about what we look for in a friend. 


We read a story before lunch. 


This afternoon, we did reading.


We played a fraction game after recess. 


We did Mathletics or Raz Kids to end the day. 


Important Update,


I will be taking a medical leave beginning next week. I will be away starting Oct. 12th and return after the winter break. Mr. Hebert is in the process of placing a temporary teacher. They are expected to be hired shortly. 

I spoke to the students this afternoon. I will miss them dearly while I am away, but I know that the BHS community will care for them in my absence. 

I am looking forward to my return! 


Have a great long weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Wednesday, November 10th, 2021

Friday, December 17th